- Take 1 or 2 capsules mid-morning and mid-afternoon with a full glass of water or juice or Ormux . If you suffer from constipation, correct it before starting to take Activated Charcoal .
- Activated Charcoal prevents drug absorption when taken with them. To consume Activated Charcoal , wait at least 3 hours after taking any medication. Activated Charcoal can be taken at the same time as the natural supplements. Activated Charcoal can turn stools black or green. Stop taking Activated Charcoal if constipation develops.
- Activated Charcoal helps rid the body of heavy metals like mercury and aluminum, and helps with the elimination of microtoxins or Mold poisoning.
- Activated Charcoal is a fundamental part of the natural healing protocol against cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- Activated Charcoal is ideal against Candida overgrowth, SIBO and inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative Rectocolitis and Crohn's Disease).
- Activated Charcoal is ideal for those with acute food poisoning or any cause, bloating and general gas.
- If you are taking Ormux , it is recommended to take Activated Charcoal along with it mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Otherwise at any time with a glass of water or juice.
⚠️ This product is not available for deliveries to Europe ⚠️