Regular priceUS$ 44.99
Peso de la unidad: 54 g
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Take 2 capsules per day. Start the first day with 1 capsule and increase to 2 from the third day.
- Innerx is ideal for women who suffer from hair loss due to known or unknown causes, with the exception of alopecia areata, universal alopecia and androgenic alopecia.
- Innerx is ideal for women who want more, thicker and younger looking hair.
- Innerx is ideal for women who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy.
- Innerx is ideal for women who have suffered hair loss as a result of bariatric surgery.
- Innerx increases the production of scalp hair making it look strong and shiny.
- Innerx is ideal for women diagnosed with hypothyroidism, who, despite having a corrected thyroid, lose their hair.
- Innerx is ideal for women diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), who, despite eating a diet low in flour and sweets, and pharmacological treatment, lose their hair.
- Innerx is ideal for women who want to improve their hair, even without a diagnosis of hypothyroidism or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Innerx does not correct magnesium and selenium deficiency.
- Innerx works in synergy with magnesium and selenium supplements.
- Innerx will only strengthen the hair in men. It will not correct your alopecia.
- Innerx contains natural ingredients that stimulate keratinocytes, skin cells that regulate the stem cells of the hair follicle.
- Innerx can be taken together with the other PRIMAL FX supplements.
- Innerx produces visible results in most people two weeks after starting it.
If you are going to start multiple supplements, it is recommended to add 1 every 3 days. Do not start all at the same time. This way you would know which of the supplements to stop in the event of any discomfort or healing crisis. This recommendation is not unique to Innerx. This recommendation is for all supplements.
Women with hair loss are recommended to have the following blood tests: Anti-TPO Antibodies, TSH, Prolactin, Complete Hematology and Iron.
Those women with Alopecia areata or universalis are recommended to leave chronic infections (see Ormux.)